The song contains the electronically pitch-raised voice of Thomas Bangalter, chanting phrases associated with technological pursuits.
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it
Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it
Drag and drop it, zip - unzip it
Lock it, fill it, call it, find it
View it, code it, jam - unlock it
Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it
Cross it, crack it, switch - update it
Name it, read it, tune it, print it
Scan it, send it, fax - rename it
Touch it, bring it, pay it, watch it
Turn it, leave it, start - format it
Music video Edit
The music video for "Technologic" is the third music video directed by Daft Punk. This is the second Daft Punk video to feature the duo as themselves, the first was "Robot Rock". It was also the third video that they appeared at all, the first being "Burnin'", where they made a cameo appearance. The video for "Technologic" features the duo on a a pyramid-themed set, performing the song with the two guitars that appear on the single cover. The lyrics (except for "technologic") appear to flash on a red screen. Standing in front of the screen is a black and white robot with teeth/braces that appears to chant the lyrics. Later on, Daft Punk and the robot appear to be watching the video they made.
At over three million views, this is the most viewed Human After All music video on their YouTube channel.
Behind the Scenes Edit
|CD single 1|
|1.||"Technologic" (Radio Edit)|
|2.||"Technologic" (Basement Jaxx Kontrol Mixx)|
|CD single 2|
|2.||"Technologic" (Vitalic Remix)|
|3.||"Technologic" (Peaches No Logic Remix)|
|2.||"Technologic" (Peaches No Logic Remix)|
|3.||"Technologic" (Vitalic Remix)|
|4.||"Technologic" (Basement Jaxx Kontrol Mixx)|
Sampled in Edit
- "Touch It" by Busta Rhymes
- "Hypnomatic" by Joey Riot
- "Rhymes" by Hannah Wants
In Other Media Edit
- The song was featured in an iPod commercial in 2005. Since then, the song has been the most purchased song from the album on iTunes, changing the price from $.99 to $1.29.
- "Technologic" was featured in the video game DJ Hero mixed with Gary Numan's "Cars" and in the "Daft Punk Megamix 1"
- It was featured in an ad for the Motorola E398 mobile-phone, aired in early 2005 in Brazil.
- The song was featured in an episode of The O.C..
- In 2009, it was used in a Lincoln MKS commercial, and in a series of TV advertisements for the Alfa Romeo MiTo.
- It is a playable track on the iOS games Tap Tap Revenge and Tap Tap Dance.
- In an episode of the TV show America's Best Dance Crew, crew Kaba Modern performed to a master mix of this song on in 2008.
- "Technologic" was also featured in the game Dance Central 2.
- Media related to at YouTube.