"Teachers" is the ninth track by Daft Punk from their debut album, Homework. It lasts 2:53.
The song itself is an tribute to all the influences of Daft Punk (there is where the term Teachers came from).[Citation needed]
Artists mentioned in the song include: DJ Funk, DJ Sneak, Louie Vega, Dr. Dre, Romanthony, (Armand) Van Helden, and others. Daft Punk worked with some artists, such as DJ Sneak, who made the lyrics for Digital Love and also worked with him in the group "Da Mongoloids"; Romanthony, who sang in One More Time and Too Long; and Armand Van Helden (who currently works with A-Trax in Duck Sauce), who was also in "Da Mongoloids".
Soulwax made a cover named the same as the original.
- ↑ Daft Punk - Teachers (Slow Edition) at YouTube. Retrieved 16 August 2014
- ↑ "Teachers" lyrics at AzLyrics
- ↑ Da Mongoloids Official Site
- ↑ Liner Notes of Discovery
- ↑ Teachers at WhoSampled
- ↑ "Around the World" at Discogs
- Media related to at YouTube.